M5 is a full-featured, high quality color doppler ultrasound tool that performs imaging across an extensive range of clinical settings and applications.
The laptop-style M5 delivers outstanding color doppler imaging, uncompromising 2D performance and exceptional value in a compact, yet durable package. The portable, simplistic nature of the M5 makes it ideal for a variety of hospital and office environments including emergency medicine, breast surgery, anesthesia, vascular, interventional radiology, critical care, PICC line placements, MSK, obstetrics, gynecology and urology.
Advanced technology, simple operation, superior results.
With a compact footprint and weighing only 13 lbs., the Mindray M5 has low
impact on your clinical environment, and a very positive impact on patient care
The Mindray M5 features a high-resolution 15-inch LCD display, with an
impressive 170° viewing angle, providing clinicians exceptional visibility from
most vantage points, while maintaining focus on the patient.
On-board information management. Complete and flexible connectivity.
iStation on-board information management system
- Enables fast, efficient review, storage, management and transfer of imaging and patient data
- Archives all imaging data for post-exam analysis and report
- Up to 94 seconds of cine memory
- Supports DICOM and PC file formats
- Seamless connection to peripheral devices: analog/digital printers, DVD recorder: DVD-R/W and other IT media
Exceptional Connectivity Options
- Complete DICOM network functionality: Storage, Print, Worklist, MPPS, Query/Retrieve, OBGYN Structure Report, Vascular Structure Report and Cardiology Structure Report
- Network storage for PC network
- Removable media: USB 2.0 ports DVD/RW
- Wired data transfer via Ethernet port
- Wireless data transfer via iRoam: USB wireless adapter
Ready to work. Built to last.
The unique design of the Mindray M5 began with a deep understanding of the needs of clinicians at the point-of-care for detailed image quality, simple functionality and robust performance. The result is a feature-set that optimizes your workflow in a compact, durable solution:
- Sets a new standard for image quality with the world’s first 15 inch LCD display in a rugged point-of-care ultrasound system
- Tough magnesium alloy case for superior shock resistance
- Drop-tested to ensure reliability
- Sealed surface for easy infection-control
- Ready to scan upon delivery: 2D, M, PW, HPRF, Tissue Harmonic, Color, Power and Directional Power are standard in each system
- Power-up in seconds with your choice of AC or battery power for ultrasound imaging anywhere
- Backlit panel, simple and intuitive user interface
- Application specific and user programmable pre-sets
- On-board data storage and management
- Flexibility in file sharing, data output and networking both wired and wireless
Further enhance efficiency and patient throughout with exam-configured presets for:
- Imaging parameters
- Post processing
- Exam modes
- Display formats
Simple measurement procedure for left ventricle enhanced by auto-trace functionality and easy manual correction
Maximum 12 times tasking for one transmitted beam, resulting in excellent time resolution and higher frame rate.
Free Xros M™
Gain precise anatomical observation by freely placing sample lines at any angle. Attain better images through simultaneous display of up to 3 sample lines.
Free Xros CM™
Accurately evaluate myocardial motion at different phases, and simultaneously determine myocardial synchronization. High frame-rate providing you with accurate results
Tissue Doppler Imaging allows you to quantitatively evaluate local myocardial movement and function, providing complete TDI modes for faster and direct diagnoses.
Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key
Auto IMT (Intima-Media Thickness)
Auto measurement of anterior and posterior wall thickness providing accurate carotid status
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
Gain instant auto image optimization in B, Color and PW Modes on the click of a single key
A smart tool to let you focus more on the patient. Helps in significantly reducing the patient scan time through standardization and user-defined capability.
Thin Magnesium-alloy body
15.6” LED HD monitor with slim design
Built-in battery providing 90 min scanning time
High capacity SSD hard drive making patient data safer
Customized Special Design Trolley
Inbuilt quick & easy locking system
iPower: over 3.5 hours scanning with trolley mounted battery pack
Green All The Way
Automatic brightness adjustment
Reliable RoHS certified materials
Enables optimum flexibility for post processing of the stored images including parameter adjustments, adding
comments and measurements, allowing maximum productivity during scanning